Race-inspired engineering. Extreme 8S power and speed. X-Truck size and strength.
- VXL-8s Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Velineon 1200XL Brushless Motor
- Up to 60+ mph with Two 4s LiPo Batteries and Included Optional Speed Gear
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- TQi™2.4GHz High Output Radio System
- X-Maxx Spec 8s drivetrain and differentials
- Torque-biasing centre drive with fixed gear mesh system and mod-1 steel pinion and spur gear transmission
- Rock-solid motor mounting system
- GTX machined aluminium threaded body race shocks
- WideMaxx suspension arms made from heavy-duty cold-weather composite
- Low-CG chassis design with modular chassis with interlocking bulkheads and dual snap-lock battery compartments
- Patent-pending clipless body
- Heavy-duty bumpers with reinforced front bumper and rear wing support
- 7.4in Gravix race tires
- Fully waterproof powerful 365 oz-in steering servo with heavy-duty cam-style servo saver and dirt evacuation channels
- Sealed ball bearings and hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
What's in the Box
- 1x XRT, Ready-To-Race model with Traxxas Big Block brushless motor
- 1x VXL-8s waterproof electronic speed control with integrated telemetry
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- 1x High quality maintenance tools
- 1x Optional speed gear
Needed to Complete
- LiPo Batteries - Traxxas recommends dual 4-Cell, 6700mA Power Cell LiPo batteries (part# TRX2890X) or the Dual 4s Completer Pack (Part #TRX2997T)
- LiPo Balance Charger with iD - Traxxas EZ-Peak Live 4s-capable charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model# TRX2971)
- 4x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter
RACE-INSPIRED ENGINEERING. EXTREME 8S POWER AND SPEED. X-TRUCK SIZE AND STRENGTH.
The Traxxas XRT fuses race-inspired design and engineering with X-Maxx power and strength. The result is an all-new platform with sharp reflexes and unprecedented stability that is capable of exploiting the upper range of extreme 8s power and speed.
BUILT FOR SPEED AND HANDLING
XRT was engineered with a focus on speed, handling, and performance. XRT's low centre of gravity, ultra-wide stance and low-profile body deliver confidence and control as XRT accelerates across the wide-open spaces to an all-out speed of 60+MPH.
PROVEN TOUGH ALL-METAL DRIVELINE
PXRT performance and durability begins with its all-metal 8s driveline. Steel 4-gear differentials and steel driveshafts are joined by a high-strength extruded aluminium centre shaft. It's a precision-engineered recipe that has been proven monster-truck tough in the X-Maxx.
RACE-INSPIRED LOW-CG CHASSIS
XRT's performance-focused chassis design is configured to lower the centre of gravity for superior handling and stability. The dual 6700 4s batteries and the steering servo are positioned to place the weight as low as possible in the chassis and provide protection for these critical components.
PATENT-PENDING CLIPLESS BODY
XRT's patent-pending clipless body easily removes and installs in just seconds and yet it locks in place with incredible strength and security. The system uses a cage inside the body to minimise flex while external skids are strategically placed to protect the body.
GRAVIX RACE TYRES
XRT's Gravix race tires are a revolutionary new hybrid design with densely packed biting edges and sipes. They deliver outstanding grip on hard-packed surfaces along with fast and quiet-running precision.
VXL-8S POWER SYSTEM
Already Traxxas' most powerful speed control, XRT's VXL-8s™ goes even further with an aggressive tune that maximises power output across the entire RPM range. More power under the curve delivers mid-range punch that hits hard for rolling wheelies on demand. Bury the throttle at any speed and XRT responds instantly with effortless acceleration.
Brushless Car Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Radio||TQi 2-Channel, TSM|