Meet the New Maxx® with WideMAXX
Meet the new, wider and updated 1/10 Traxxas Maxx - now with WideMAXX suspension kit and Sledgehammer tires. The new wider Maxx expertly packages X-Maxx’s innovative design elements into a lighter, more compact, more ferocious beast that is ready to take speed and strength to new levels of extreme intensity. Let the fun begin!
- Now with WideMaxx kits installed
- Now with expanded battery bay to accommodate 6700mAh LiPo (TRX2890X)
- Now with 2.8" Sledgehammer Tyres
- New Longer Chassis
- X-Maxx toughness in 1/10 scale
- TQi 2.4 GHz radio system
- Traxxas Stability Management with Self-Righting
- 60+MPH top speed (with pinion gear and power upgrades)
- VXL-4s ESC with Velineon¨ 540XL brushless motor
- Torque-Biasing Center Drive with Cush Drive
The Maxx Experience
Extreme power. Extreme durability. Extreme fun! This is the foundation that the Maxx Experience is built upon. With the Maxx platform that is smaller and lighter, Traxxas engineers took the speed to 96+ kph, tuned it for even higher performance, and doubled-down on strength and durability. Maxx is once again reshaping monster truck fun and excitement.
96+ KPH Maxx Muscle
Traxxas Velineon brushless power hits hard with massive 4s punch and effortless wheelies on demand. Maxx feels like an unstoppable force of nature as top speeds reach an awe-inspiring 96+ kph.** Advanced 32-bit microprocessor-control constantly monitors the output for efficient, long-running performance. The high-output 540XL motor features a beefy, 5mm shaft, aluminum heat sink, and a powerful fan. Of course it’s all fully protected with Traxxas’ innovative waterproofing.
Maxx is engineered to withstand extreme punishment and intense driving action. Impact absorbing suspension arms soak up the hits with ease. The heavy-duty driveline components have been proven in vehicles larger and heavier than Maxx, so there is plenty of strength to spare. The Maxx chassis absorbs and dissipates impact energy across the entire structure. Huge threaded-aluminum GT-Maxx shocks with large diameter shafts manage suspension damping. Maxx invites you to explore new ways to drive hard and have fun!
- Length: 22.50 inches (572mm)
- Front Track: 15.95 inches (405mm)
- Rear Track: 15.95 inches (405mm)
- Ground Clearance (lowest skid): 1.90 inches (49mm)
- Ground Clearance (center skid): 2.6 inches (67mm)
- Weight: 10.40 lbs (4.7kg)
- Height (ride): 9.12 inches (232mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.85 inches (352mm)
- Shock Length: 4.90 inches (124mm)
- Tire Diameter: 5.64 inches (143mm)
- Wheel Diameter: 2.8 / 3.6 inches (70 / 92mm)
- Speed Control: Velineon VXL-4s
- Motor (electric): 540XL (2400 kV)
- Transmission: Single-Speed
- Overall Drive Ratio: 12.37 (23/50 motor pinion and spur gear)
- Differential Type: Sealed, hardened steel bevel, limited slip
- Gear Pitch: Module 1.0
- Chassis Structure/Material: Composite Modular Tub
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-driven 4WD
- Steering: Double-shear bellcrank
- Wheels & Tires: 2.8” wheels, pre-glued Sledgehammer® Tires & foam inserts; 5.6x2.8–3.6
- Radio System: 2-Channel, TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with TSM® receiver
- Servo: Torque: 285oz-in.
- Top Speed: 60+ MPH with 4S LiPo battery and optional gearing (sold separately)
- Skill Level: 4
- Battery Tray: 186mm L x 48mm W x 43mm H
- Required Batteries: 4 “AA” (transmitter)
What’s In The Box:
- Maxx with WideMAXX, Ready-To-Race® model with Traxxas 540XL brushless motor
- VXL-4s waterproof electronic speed control with integrated telemetry
- Quick Start Guide
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
- High quality maintenance tools
What You’ll Need:
- LiPo Battery: Traxxas recommends a 4-cell 14.8V Power Cell LiPo battery for maximum performance. A 3-cell 11.1V LiPo battery will operate the vehicle with reduced performance. NiMH batteries are not supported
- LiPo Balance Charger with iD™: Traxxas EZ-Peak Live 4s-capable charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model #2971)
- AA Alkaline Batteries: Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter
WIDEMAXX FROM THE START
WideMaxx stance stretches the wheels out over 1.5 inches (40 mm) wider for even greater stability.
The extended chassis length now accommodates our most powerful batteries, the same 6700mAh 4-cell LiPo batteries used in the X-Maxx.
Taller Sledgehammer tires feature an aggressive open-block tread design that clears away mud and debris for unrivalled traction.
SIX NEW COLOURS
Maxx makes a statement with six all-new ProGraphix clipless bodies with our brightest and boldest colour options yet.
THE MAXX EXPERIENCE BEAUTY
Maxx turns up the dial on fun with even more of what you crave. The new Maxx doubles down on strength and durability with a longer and wider stance for greater stability to match its blistering 60+ mph performance. Bury the throttle, fly through corners, and let the new Maxx turn your wildest full-throttle dreams into reality.
60+ MPH MAXX MUSCLE
Traxxas Velineon brushless power hits hard with massive 4s punch for an awe-inspiring 60+ mph top speed and effortless wheelies on demand. The high-output 540XL motor features a beefy 5 mm shaft, aluminium heat sink, and a powerful fan. Of course it’s all fully protected with Traxxas’ innovative waterproofing.
Maxx is overbuilt with components found on much larger and heavier vehicles to withstand extreme punishment and intense driving action. The Maxx chassis absorbs and dissipates impact energy across the entire structure for superior strength. Huge threaded-aluminium GT-Maxx shocks with oversized shafts soak up massive jumps for high-flying fun at every turn.
Brushless Car Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Radio||TQi 3-Channel, TSM|