Aluminium 7075 T6 upgrade Steering knuckles (pair)
We didn't want to make just another aluminium knuckle. We wanted to make knuckle that really offers a step change in function and quality.
****Will fit Fireteam as an optional upgrade that requires Kraton stub axles adding. For direct fit, see our other knuckle option****
Super smooth, super precise, super strong!
- Unlike other aluminium knuckles Scorched Parts Knuckles have special PTFE, super low friction lining shells. These dramatically reduce steering friction and wear.
- Adjusted Axle spacing - PREVENTS THE FAMOUS KRATON AXLE POP OUT!
- Oversize wheel bearings included, replacing the fragile, too thin inner bearing with a big 24x5 bearing. These have DOUBLE the load rating.
- No cross threading the plug, no loose pillow balls
- Fine adjusment via 0.2 and 0.3mm shims - For the Kraton we have adjusted the design using locked down shims rather than loctite on the screws - no loctite required.
- Titanium retaining plate