Product DetailsSink your teeth into RC bashing with monster attitude — drive the 1/10 scale ARRMA® GORGON™ MT 2WD! Ready to run, affordable to own, and easy to upgrade, it also comes with a Spektrum™ Smart NiMH battery and Smart USB charger for safe, simple charging.
- 100% Readt To Run - Factory-Built and fully equipped
- Ecomomically Priced - ARRMA bashing at its most affordable
- ARRMA FAST & TOUGH - Built with bash-it-all durability
- Easy to upgrade - 2s LiPo compatible Spektrum electronics
- GORGON MT Mega 550 1/10 Scale 2WD Monster Truck RTR
- Spektrum SLT Waterproof 2-in-1 ESC and Receiver Unit
- Mega 550 14T Brushed Motor
- Spektrum SLT2 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Spektrum S660 Waterproof Digital Steering Servo (84 oz-in @ 6V)
- Spektrum 8.4V 3300mAh 7-Cell Hump Smart NiMH Battery with IC3 Connector
- Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger
- 4 AA Transmitter Batteries
- 1.5mm, 2mm, and 2.5mm Hex Key and Multi-Tool
- Product Manual
- (1) USB Power Adaptor with QC2.0/3.0 18W +
- ARRMA amplified bashing at its most affordable price
- Factory-built, fully equipped, and ready-to-run
- Fast and tough, with attention-grabbing style
- Durable, brushless ready drive line
- High-quality, LiPo-compatible Spektrum electronics
- Full ball bearings — no plastic or metal bushings
- Hidden body mounting to preserve the awesome looks
- Bottom-loading battery tray for easy battery changes
- Spektrum S660 waterproof digital steering servo
- Spektrum waterproof SLT 2-in-1 ESC/receiver unit
- Spektrum SLT2 2-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- Spektrum 3300mAh NiMH Smart 7-cell battery
- Spektrum 2S LiPo-ready S120 USB-C Smart charger
- 2-Year limited warranty (see website support for details)
Blast beyond routine RC with a monster truck that's built the way only ARRMA® makes them — tough as nails, full of attitude, and capable of pushing past anything in your path. Fully assembled and ready to run, the 1/10 scale ARRMA GORGON™ MT is perfect even for young, first-time bashers and a fun addition to any hobbyist's fleet of RC vehicles. It's fun to drive, affordable to own, and easy to upgrade with LiPo batteries and brushless motors whenever you're ready for next-level performance.
No options are needed for the GORGON MT to make you the centre of attention from the start. Straight out of the box, its strikingly original looks draw a crowd. The body comes factory-finished in your choice of red or fluorescent yellow, with colour-coordinated shock springs, battery tray, skid plates, and front and rear bumpers that resist impacts and help protect those "fang-tastic" graphics.
Go ahead and send it over punishing tracks. Proven ARRMA engineering gives the composite chassis bash-it-all durability. The independent suspension, oil-filled shocks, and adjustable ride height combine to provide a smooth ride over rough terrain. For unstoppable traction, the ARRMA GORGON MT monster truck's 2WD transmission moves power from the MEGA 550 motor to massive rubber dBoots® Chevron tyres on tough nylon wheels. Its metal gears are tough enough to take on brushless power, too.
If you're new to RC, the Spektrum™ SLT2 2-channel radio helps you safely learn control skills by limiting maximum speed to 50% or 75% until you're ready to unleash it all. Blast through wet conditions without worry — the Spektrum 2-in-1 25A ESC/receiver unit and high-torque Spektrum S660 steering servo are both waterproof (see the ARRMA GORGON MT instruction manual for details). Recharging the Spektrum Smart 7-cell NiMH battery is a snap. Just connect it to the Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger. Innovative Smart technology takes care of the rest.
With a little experience, you can build your ARRMA GORGON MT into a next-level RC bashing beast. Take advantage of its 2S LiPo-compatible Spektrum electronics to feed the monster with LiPo power. Add a stand-alone receiver (Spektrum SR215 recommended) to go brushless with Spektrum Firma™ Smart Brushless ESC/Motor Combos. Turn it up WAY past eleven — and watch this RC monster truck roar.
AWESOME MONSTER TRUCK LOOKS
When you're blasting with the ARRMA GORGON MT monster truck, all eyes will be on you — and on its "fang-tastic", factory-finished trim scheme. The GORGON MT RTR is available in red or fluorescent yellow, with colour-coordinated shock springs, battery tray, skid plates, and front and rear bumpers. A quick-release mechanism lets you get under the body in seconds for super-easy maintenance.
STRONG SPINE COMPOSITE CHASSIS
Go on and send it over punishing tracks. The composite chassis is built with famous ARRMA bash-it-all durability. Unlike those of other manufacturers, the GORGON MT chassis' simple spine design won't collect dirt, rocks, and mud — it stays clean and lightweight during use, which means more power! The independent suspension and oil-filled, coilover shocks soak up bumps. Adjust the ride height to increase ground clearance for uneven surfaces. Need to change batteries? The bottom loaded battery design lets you do it fast, without removing the body.
MONSTER TRUCK WHEELS & TYRES
Mounted on tough nylon ARRMA wheels, the massive dBoots Chevron MT front and rear tyres have deep tread that delivers unstoppable traction in all conditions. The tyres are made of high-quality rubber for long-lasting durability.
Factory assembled and installed, the ARRMA GORGON MT monster truck transmission sends power from the included MEGA 550 14T brushed motor to the rear wheels using a durable, brushless-ready drive line. The transmission is tough enough to handle brushless motors whenever you want to upgrade.
SPEKTRUM RADIO & ELECTRONICS
If you're new to RC, the Spektrum SLT2 2-channel radio helps you learn control skills safely by limiting maximum speed to 50% or 75% until you're ready to unleash it all. Bash without worry in wet conditions — the Spektrum 2-in-1 25A ESC/receiver unit and high-torque Spektrum S660 steering servo are both waterproof. (For details on waterproof standards, refer to the product instruction manual.)
SPEKTRUM SMART BATTERY & USB CHARGER
Get bashing quickly with short 2-3 hour charge times — keep bashing longer with extended run times. The included Spektrum Smart 7-cell NiMH battery begins safe charging automatically when connected to the Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger. When it's time to upgrade for more bashing power, the charger and Spektrum 2-in-1 25A ESC/receiver unit are already compatible with 2S Smart LiPo batteries.
|Battery type||Spektrum 8.4V 3300mAh 7-Cell Hump Smart NiMH (Included)|
|Motor type||Mega 550 14T Brushed Motor|